Business process re-engineering (BPR) optimizes and transforms your organization or business. BPR analyzes your organizational objectives, strategies, workflows, processes and performance in order to identify inefficiencies, deficiencies, risks, and opportunities for improvement.
BPR stands apart from popular continuous improvement and organizational development methodologies by focusing on opportunities for fundamental change rather than iterative improvement. However, in most organizations, BPR can (and should) be used to integrate and implement iterative improvement methodologies.
Nocturne provides a number of services that can help you bring measurable improvements to your organization:
- Process and functional mapping
- Business needs analysis and technical analysis
- Stakeholder engagement and negotiation
- Risk analysis and contingency planning
- Selection of IT solutions and creation of associated RFQs and RFPs
- Specification, development and integration of IT solutions
- Business continuity planning (BCP)
- Change management and rollout
- Documentation and communication of processes
- Personnel and user training