Business process management (BPM) optimizes and transforms your organization or business. BPM involves analysis of your organizational objectives, strategies, workflows, processes and performance in order to identify inefficiencies, deficiencies, risks, and opportunities for improvement.
BPM stands apart from other popular continuous improvement and organizational development methodologies by including opportunities for fundamental change rather than iterative improvement. However, in most organizations, BPM can (and should) be used to integrate and implement a range of improvement methodologies.
Nocturne provides a number of services that can help you bring measurable improvements to your organization:
- Process and functional mapping
- Business needs analysis and technical analysis
- Stakeholder engagement and negotiation
- Risk analysis and contingency planning
- Selection of IT solutions and creation of associated RFQs and RFPs
- Specification, development and integration of IT solutions
- Business continuity planning (BCP)
- Change management and rollout
- Documentation and communication of processes
- Personnel and user training